August 3, 2008

Finding Peanut Butter

Yesterday, I was listening to Vivaldi on my Bose Wave Radio/CD player and it began hailing during concerto No. 4 in F Minor (winter). I have listened to Opus VIII (The Four Seasons) many times, therefore, because of my brilliant ear for music, I knew this was not kettle drums gone wild. There must be a problem with the CD, I thought.

My daughter, Melissa, taught me that peanut butter could be used for repairing CDs. So, I went to the kitchen cabinet, pulled out the Peter Pan, and with a soft cloth I gathered enough of this amazing substance and applied a gentle coating to the CD so that it would now play without interruption. It worked! Before putting up the WD 40 for compact discs, I took a teaspoon from the kitchen drawer, entered the peanut butter container, extracted some of its contents and entered them into my mouth. I was hungry, and it tasted so good.

stay tuned for the rest of the story......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David -

That's an intriguing story . . . as far as it went. I'm now hooked on hearing the rest of it!

How are you doing?

Email me and tell me what's going on with you lately and your family.

Cheers & Blessings to you!

Dee

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.