December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of my blogger friends! My hope for you is that you will have a meaningful time with your family and friends. May you be blessed today with deep, purposeful conversations. Rekindle, refresh, restore, and renew the love that is in your heart. Give a smile, a kind word, a moment of unconditional positive regard for someone who has a vacuum in their soul. Give someone a hug whom you have never hugged. Be witty, charming, joyful, and positive. There are more important moments than football games, food, gifts, and games. A warm cup of wassail, some soothing music, and a kind word may be the gift you can give today that will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

paul said...

Merry Christmas!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.