September 28, 2006

Cooking with David

We have a new HEB Plus store in our area. After work yesterday, I went by there to pick up something for dinner. We had chicken at home, so I was looking for a sauce to go with it. This is one of those stores with the huge produce, bakery, wine, cheese, and other departments with samples. It also has a cooking section with a chef. Of course I try to get as many samples as possible, so I went to the cooking area where the chef was making Chicken Spaghetti casserole. She provided samples of her creation. It was excellent, so I decided to buy the ingredients and make it at home. The dish turned out great. The key to a spaghetti casserole is to make sure the spaghetti is cooked properly and does not stick.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.