December 2, 2005

Pray for Andrea

Andrea Luthringer has leukemia. Please pray for her. Her family was part of the church where I was the minister. She was a precious young teenager when I first met her, and now she is a beautiful woman. She graduated from TCU a few years ago.

She recently had some dental work done. She couldn't stop bleeding. Eventually she ended up in St. Luke's Hospital ICU where she was diagnosed. She is getting radical chemo at this time. Her parents are Bob and Kathy and her sister is Christen.

Bob described this as occurring without warning. I told him that was the phrase used to describe the storms on the Sea of Galilee. Jesus and his disciples were in the boat, and a storm came up without warning. Of course the disciples were freaked out, Jesus was asleep. He woke up and was irritated at his compadres fear. He rebuked the storm and everything was still. The disciples were amazed at the power of Jesus.

I am praying for that same miracle in this situation. Please pray with me.

2 comments:

jettybetty said...

I am praying...

Please keep us updated!

Nancy French said...

David,

Oh, that is terrible. That's awesome that you donated.

Keep us posted.
n

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.