December 5, 2005

Andrea is Stable

Andrea is stabilized. Her organs are starting to work again. Hopefully, she will be in remission soon.

This morning I donated platelets. My blood type, O positive, is the same as Andrea. Giving platelets is a trip. This is the second time I have done this. They take out your blood, remove plasma, and put the blood back in. They take the plasma and then remove the platelets. It took about 90 minutes. So far, the only platelets Andrea has not rejected have been from her fiance. Hopefully, mine will be accepted. It takes three days from donating before the recipient receives the donation.

Thank you for your prayers for Andrea. Keep praying!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.