December 9, 2005

Andrea Update

Andrea is stable. There is much anticipation concerning the improvement of her eye site, kidneys and lungs. She is still taking platelets. Please continue to remember her in your prayers!

She has a wonderful family and boyfriend, J. He is constantly by her side and is donating platelets as often as he can. Today, he and I were next to each other donating platelets when his machine "blew up." It sounded like a blow out and began to shake, then shut down. It definitely broke the silence. Everything was fine, but he had to go to another machine and continue the platelet donation.

1 comment:

QueenBee said...

Just wanted you to know that I said a prayer for Andrea this evening....

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.