December 31, 2008

New Year

2008 has been a tough year -- probably for a lot of people. I lost my regular paycheck at the end of August and every thing has been downhill since. Because of Hurricane Ike I decided to get back in the roofing business, however, for whatever reason, I have not been as successful as I have been in the past working storms. Having two herniated discs in my neck has not helped matters much. I am glad to say that physical therapy has been successful.

2009 has got to be a better year or I will probably end up in debtor's prison.

This year I am going to:

  • pray more
  • get out of debt
  • get in shape
  • become a better husband
  • be a better dad
  • enjoy life
  • get my career back on track

These are probably the same goals I have had for the past 25 years. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.