December 28, 2006

Resolutions for 2007!

2007! Can you believe it? This is going to the best year of my life!

  • I am starting the year working in a profession for which I am wired! Teaching allows me to use my purpose and passion. It can only get better!
  • I am going to move in the direction of financial stability.
  • I am going to get in the best shape of my life (where can I get some testosterone pills?).
  • I am going to travel (wrestling matches, football games, South Padre Island).
  • I am going to write at least two books. One is going to be a children's book.
  • I am going to find a church where I can plug in.
  • I am going to live a spiritual life.
  • I am going to bless my family.
  • I am going to become closer to Matthew, Melissa, and Michael.
  • I am going to love Phyllis more deeply.

These are my resolutions for 2007. It is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.