November 3, 2006

National Confession Day

Today is National Confession Day. If you have any sin in your life that you need to confess, please write your post on my blog comments. Please do not hold back. If you are having sex with your wife's best friend - confess. Perhaps you are embezzling funds from your company or church -- confess in the comment section. Are you involved in some type of sexual sin with the same sex and you are a spokesman against same sex anything? -- here is the place to confess. Get it out in the open, you will feel so much better.

Are you in politics and you have no where to go to confess your sin? Your lucky day. Please confess all of your sins here -- especially the ones that you will eventually have to resign for. I do not have that many readers, so your confession is safe. After you confess your sins, I will send you a personal email giving you advice on what to do next.

2 comments:

Donna G said...

I feel an emotion close to hate in my heart for John Kerry!

Anonymous said...

need to confess? www.iwishidsaid.com is THE place to say all those things you wish you'd said but never did

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.