November 8, 2006

Change is Good?

This morning, I turned on the news to find out that the country voiced their opinion the most effective way by electing new leadership. I do not have much time this morning to comment accept to say that my hope is that politicians and pundits will debate and discuss the issues and not demonize each other. Right now, it is up to the Republicans to be gracious in defeat. I believe that much of what has happened over the past few years regarding politics, especially attacks on President Bush, is pay back for what the Democrats felt the Republicans did to former President Clinton and them during his presidency. Now it is up to the Republicans to break the cycle of demonization and "gotcha" politics.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.