October 29, 2006

Open the Doorway to Knowledge

When was the last time you learned something new? If you are a blog reader you are probably curious by nature. Curiosity is one of the characteristics of life long learners. Bloggers enjoy learning new things.

The internet is a door of never ending discovery. Whatever you want to know, Google will take you there. If you want to read a scholarly article, go to Google Scholar. Many universities have vast amounts of information on their websites. The government also has websites which are full of the latest facts and information concerning just about everything.

Right now I am studying everything I can about Special Education and teaching. There are many websites have have vast amounts of information. Open the right door, and the world comes to you.

How has the internet opened your world?

2 comments:

jettybetty said...

It's really easy to find out travel information ;-)!!!

Actually, I google stuff all day--every time I have a question about anything. I have no idea how I survived without it!

Donna G said...

from travel to great movie lines from how to build a bomb (kidding) to where to go to church, I check the weather radar anytime I want to and scout a tennis team without ever meeting them. I wonder how it has "not" affected my life. I even did most of my research for buying a car on line.

But the most amazing thing may be meeting people that you would otherwise never have the chance to meet.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.