September 21, 2006

Hallelujah!

First, please sing with me the Hallelujah Chorus!

Next Monday, I start a week long job as a substitute Special Education Resource teacher. The week job has the possibilities of working into a Long-Term Substitute position, which will work into a full-time teaching position. It is like a try out to try out -- if that makes sense. This is a common practice in many schools during this time of year.

The population I will serve is those who are in regular classrooms, but for many reasons are having difficulty learning. This is considered a "co-teaching" position. I will be working with the third grade regular education teachers to be a catalyst for learning to those who are having difficulty.

Thank you God for answering my prayers!

5 comments:

Donna G said...

I am singing the mid harmony with you....Hallelujah!

jettybetty said...

I am so excited for you!
I hope you will keep us posted on all your adventures there!

jel said...

WOO HOO! I mean Hallelujah!!!!!


You will be A Great Teacher!


God bless!

paul said...

Congratulations! I hope that works out well for you!

Clint said...

you must be the one with a picture of Joel Osteen on your wall playing a guitar;)

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.