April 19, 2006

Favorite Psalm

Psalm 121 is one of my favorite Psalms because it reminds me to look up. I usually think of this Psalm when I have been looking down for too long. What is one of your favorite Psalms?


1 I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. 3 He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The Lord watches over you-- the Lord is your shade at your right hand; 6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The Lord will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life; 8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

3 comments:

Donna G said...

One of my favorites is Psalm 19. Not only verse 14- Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.....

but vs 13 from the NLT- Keep me from deliberate sins. Don't let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin!

Nancy French said...

That's great. Do you know the song that was created based off that one?

It's awesome.

David Michael said...

Nancy,

No. Sing it for me!

david

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.