February 25, 2006

Bull Riding



Do you ever have those moments when you think, "I wish I had done that?" Riding bulls in the rodeo is one of those things I wish I had given a try. I think I would had been pretty good at it. Pound for pound I was one of the strongest football players on our team. I had a quite a few friends that rode bulls. The problem was that you couldn't play football and be a bull rider.

I have heard that you can go to bull riding camp and learn to ride. I may do that in the next few years. Of course I will see if my life insurance covers bull riding (or dying by stupidity).

What is something crazy that you have thought about doing?

4 comments:

David Michael said...

Dee,

I bet you are a great Trivia Pursuit player!

Donna G said...

I have never, ever wanted to ride a bull....

I would like to drive a race car...

Hoots Musings said...

I have always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon.

Next I would love to be an Olympic Speed skater....I have always had strong legs, or as my hubby says, "I like your gams."
(He is a Yankee)

Candy said...

sky dive - those first few moments when you can fool yourself into thinking that you're flying instead of falling must be amazing.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.