February 9, 2006

Bring Back Bodacious


Where does a cowboy go,
when there's no place to hide
from the fury of a woman,
because of a midnight ride?

How was I supposed to know,
Ms. Rodeo Queen wanted more?
I was trying to be a gentleman,
I just walked her to the door.

What did you want me to do?
I didn't think to turn my cheek,
she was just trying to be nice,
maybe the beer made me weak.

Your gonna have to believe me,
I would never cheat on you.
We've been down too many roads
For me to be such a fool.

(chorus)

Lord, please bring back Bodacious,
Eight seconds of hell is enough
To get this cowboy thinkin' clear
why did she make this so rough?

David Michael (this would be a good song for Tim McGraw)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.