January 13, 2006

Dr. Laura


Yesterday, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Dr. Laura. We had a great visit. She is a very vivacious woman. As you might expect, her new book, Bad Childhood-Good Life resonated with me.

In her book, she included a brief synopsis of her own childhood. I told her how much I appreciated including this background in her book. She said it was difficult to write. Both of her parents are deceased.

If you think that Dr. Laura is just another talking head, take a look at her background.

more to come.....

1 comment:

Nancy French said...

wow! How did this happen? When I was in Kentucky, pregnant with my first, I listened toher every day on the way to my college classes. Very entertaining.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.