October 26, 2005

Do You BEE-LIEVE in Miracles?

Yes, I stayed up last night for the longest World Series every played. Starbucks is probably going to have a record day! The record that hopefully will be broken is that the Houston Astros will be the first team to comeback after losing their first three games in the World Series. Wouldn't that be absolutely thrilling! Can you imagine being known as the team that came back and won after losing the first three games? The 2005 Astros would be engraved in the hearts and minds of all those who are trying to comeback after being down three games in the game of life. Go Astros!

What is the greatest comeback you have experienced?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Astros? Come on, man: Go RED SOX!

QueenBee said...

The Astros are infamous for their comebacks...maybe this will be another.....but I'm not betting any money on it. GO STROS!

jettybetty said...

Can you imagine all the great *preacher* stories we could have if they pulled this one out??

I'm still pulling for them! I've heard it's not over until the fat lady sings???

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Being a husband and a father is the greatest blessing in my life. I am also a Special Educator to students with an autism spectrum disorder.